Coastal Red Blend
2016 COASTAL RED BLEND
The Bundschu family has presented music on their family vineyard for six generations and repeatedly stands witness to the powerful interplay of music and wine. Echo Echo embodies this spirit. This Rhone blend, like all of our wines, is sourced from sustainably farmed family vineyards in California and supports emerging artists.
We believe in creating flavor intensity without unnecessary weight and power. Chill…and chillable, you can take this versatile Syrah-Grenache Coastal Red Blend anywhere. Aromas of hibiscus tea, fresh blackberry and a hint of minerality. Flavors of red currant, plum and white pepper with a vibrant acidity. Pairs well with grilled meats and vegetables such as tandoori lamb or onion, bell pepper and mushroom skewers. Try chilled for a refreshing alternative.
- Harvested: September 2016
- Grown: 85% Mendocino, 10% Central Coast, 5% North Coast
- Soils: Yorkville schist and gravelly loam
- Winemaking: 90% stainless steel, 10% neutral oak
- Produced by: Echo Echo Wine, Sonoma, California