BENCHLAND SAUVIGNON BLANC
SAUVIGNON BLANC CALIFORNIA
The Bundschu family has presented music on their family vineyard for six generations and repeatedly stands witness to the powerful interplay of music and wine. Echo Echo embodies this spirit. Our wines are sourced from sustainably farmed family vineyards in California and support emerging artists.
We believe preserving freshness and acidity is the best way to showcase vibrant fruit flavors. A high note all around, our Benchland Sauvignon Blanc packs a zippy, fruit-driven punch. Aromas of grapefruit, lemon peel and white peach with hints of lemongrass and lime zest. Bright citrus notes with a lively, mouth-watering acidity. Pairs well with Thai food, ceviche or other spicy or zesty dishes that complement this crisp, refreshing wine.
- Harvested: September 2016
- Grown: 58% Anderson Valley, 27% North Coast, 15% Sonoma Valley
- Soils: Alluvial and gravelly loam
- Winemaking: Stainless steel fermented
- Produced by: Echo Echo Wine, Sonoma, California